Saturday, December 18, 2010

Byte Bits for Mid December


With the winter break steadily in motion; I've been left with no choice but to selfishly busy myself with all the links that I've been "someday" bookmarking on my internet browser. 

I just recently viewed a clip of Eve Ensler, the lovely woman known most popularly for her work on the play the "The Vagina Monologues", speaking in snippets about the concept of security for women and the political endeavors that many state governments have undertaken to insure insecure security.
 
Have a good looksie into it if you have the time.

It really cements the beautifully articulated thoughts that Melanie has been writing about in her last few posts.




(*Copy & paste into your browser*)
http://www.ted.com/talks/eve_ensler_on_security.html

Best,

Raisa

No comments:

Post a Comment